[SFBay] 2 parties for 1st of August

From: Carmen Rickenbach <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:21:20 +0200

Thanks everyone for coming last night. It's always great to meet new people.
And to see all the familiar faces of course!

Thanks also to Jean-François Lichtenstern, Consul General of Switzerland,
for stopping by and giving an improvised speech.

Funny enough there was another Swiss group right next to us. We'll have the
bigger flag next year! And we definitely need some fireworks!

Same place and time next year? Save the date!

Carmen and Dave

P.S. Turns out Ocean Beach is not that cold if you have a bonfire.