RE: sfbay: LDW and ALI for car rental in California?

From: Vaughn G. Hysinger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:51:32 +0200

If you pay by credit card (Visa, Amex, etc.) they usually cover these extra
items. Check with your card company.

I have a car here in Switzerland (Winterthur) and like most insurance
companies (either in the US or other countries) they don't provide any
coverage outside their country/terrority. You may have paid a premium on
your car in CH that provides this coverage--I don't know, you'll have to
check your policy.

I also have 2 cars with State Farm in the bay area and my policies doesn't
cover rentals.

Vaughn
vaughn_at_sgstrading.com <mailto:vaughn_at_sgstrading.com>