Re: sfbay: Looking for individual microwavable fondue pot

From: Julien Mercay <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:50:24 -0700

Hi Marc,

Why do you want microwave fondue when you get easily get the real thing ?

http://www.swiss-list.com/links/Food/Cheese/Bay_Area/

If you are in the Mountain View area, I recommend the Milk Pail (San
Antonio & California). Very impressive selection, and they can order
pretty much anything (like Vacherin Fribougeois :).

Take care,
Julien