sfbay: swiss-list talks reservation deadline approaching soon

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:17:28 GMT

Hi,

as already announced we will start a regular networking event in the Bay Area
(Pizza, two talks and discussions). The first one will take place on December
5th. In order to properly organize it we need to know how many people will be
coming by Friday noon, so please register here:

        http://www.swiss-list.com/register.html

This page also contains all the details about this exiting event!

Greetings, Claudio