sfbay: SFBay: Moving sale

From: Olivier Schaer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:39:47 -0800

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

As we are moving back by the end of November, we have few items for sale
(attached pdf file for complete information). All prices are OBO

Before I cancel everything, I can transfer two cellular phones (Nokia
3395) account with Cingular Wireless to anybody interested (It used to
be a pain to be approved w/o credit history, at least back in 1999, when
they asked $1000.00 deposit); you can pick the plan you want and the
phones are free...

Have a great day
/Olivier

Cars
Dodge Caravan SE
white, 1997, 120k miles, Air Conditioning, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air
Bag, Power Steering, AM/FM Radio, Cassette, Automatic Transmission,
Second Sliding Door, 7 passengers Mint Condition, second owner, new
tires, new battery, perfect interior Dealer Retail Value (KBB) $9500.-

VIN 2B4GP45R2VR361927

$7500.00

Suzuki Swift GT
Hatchback 2D
black, 1994, 88k miles, 4-cyl. 1.3 liter, 16 valve injection engine, 5
speed manual, Single CD + Radio, alloy wheels, extra speakers only 42
miles/gallon on highway, 36 city Dealer Retail Value (KBB) $3050.-

VIN JS2AC34S7P5100561

$1500.00

Electrical Appliances

Oscillating Stand Fan
Holmes Commercial Grade 18" Floor Fan - 10-Inch, 3-Speed Blizzard Table
Fan Holmes Oscillating Table Fan - White

$10.00

Dryer
Tappan electrical dryer (Year '92)

$50.00

Washer
Amana SoftSound 1 - 3.3 cu ft. commercial quality washer - 4 speed
combination - 2 speed motor - 12 cycles - stainless steel tube (Year
'00) white

$300.00

Toaster
Krups Sensortoast Compact (Year '99)

$5.00

Bar Blender
CuisinArt SmartPower 5 speed (Year '01)

$10.00

DVD Player
RCA RC 5220P (Year '99) dolby digital / dts

$60.00

TV
Panasonic 20" diagonal stereo CT-20G24A (Year '99)
2 sets of A/V input jacks (1 front/1 rear)
remote control

$120.00

Alarm Clock

 Philips Magnavox AJ3143117 (Year '99)
Cube Design, Green LED, Dual Alarm Wake to Radio or Beeper, Snooze, Gold

$5.00