RE: sfbay: game restaurant wanted

From: Massimo Fuchs <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:34:20 -1000

Can only second Madeleine's recommendation. Suppenküche is a must in
SFO...

And since were are at recommending quaint little European-style
restaurants, here's another winner, albeit not for game: Café Jacqueline
in North Beach (Soufflés to die for...)
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sfmetro/08.02.99/dining-9929.html

Best, Massimo