RE: sfbay: game restaurant wanted

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:59:30 GMT

Thanks for all this great tips!
It would be even better if you added them to our Food Directory at

        http://www.swiss-list.com/links/Food/Restaurant/Bay_Area/

Click on the 'Add link' or 'Add Review' link at the top of the page.

Here another restaurant that even advertises wild game:
Its called La Foret in New Almaden (South of San Jose), and its excellent.
Here the menu: http://www.kerrymenu.com/La-Foret.htm

Thanks,

Claudio