sfbay: Stammtisch SF This Thursday, October 3---Please RSVP!

From: Diana Glocker <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,

Please join us at Schroeder's at 5:30pm this coming Thursday, October 3rd for
our monthly Stammtisch business social. Schroeder's is located at 240 Front
Street in San Francisco.

Dawn Repola, President, and Sandra Marticio, Business Development Manager, of
Aegis Creative Communications will discuss how to increase corporate revenues,
profits and public identity through the use of innovative and effective
training tools that educate employees, partners, and investors.

We've all heard about Jack Welch's commitment to the 'learning organization'
and the outstanding results this produced for many years at General Electric.
Similarly, we've heard about how we are living in a Knowledge-based economy.
Companies are dedicating percentages of their gross to education and learning
to stay competitive--especially in this brutal economy. Let's find out why from
the people who deliver the goods.

Aegis’ core competency is synthesizing highly complex, technical or medical
information for effective delivery to specific audiences. Aegis Creative has
produced innovative, effective, award-winning tools used to educate key
corporate constituents--from employees and vendors, to investors, industry
thought leaders and end-users for the biotech, pharma, high-tech, government
and financial markets. We hope you can attend to benefit from this new look at
what to be concerned with in business.

A gracious grant from the Swiss American Chamber allows us to offer light
appetizers during the social part of our gathering, and therefore it is more
important than ever that you RSVP by 8 pm on October 2nd so that we know you
are attending! For this event, please RSVP to stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com

For more information about the Swiss-American Chamber and upcoming events,
please view the website below and click on Events in San Francisco.

Andreas Glocker
andreas_at_fastmetrics.com
415.381.1094
Chair