sfbay: Sublet in San Francisco

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:15:14 GMT

Hello,
I have to go back home to Switzerland for a couple of months (Oct. 22 -
Jan. 3) for family reasons and would like to sublet my great 1 bedroom apartment
in the Mission in San Francisco (18th Street and Folsom). It's only $700 per
months plus PG&E (which is about $40 if the heater isn't on). If you're
interested, please email at arpagaus_at_aol.com

By the way, I'm also looking for a temporary job while I'm in Switzerland. I
got an MBA in E-Commerce. In case you have any tips on finding a temp job in
Switzerland, I would appreciate to hear from you. Thanks

Jeanette Arpagaus
arpagaus_at_aol.com