swiss-list: re.: N. America-Switzerland long distance

From: Fenton Heirtzler <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:45:23 -0500 (EST)

 Hi-

 perhaps trivial, but thought I'd add my most recent experience to the
 long-distance N America-CH thread:

 Hopefully, the "Cardinal" card on http://cheapphonecards.pushline.com works
 better than the "Champion" card (for some reason, the Cardinal card did not
 appear in a search on that web site and when entering Canada as call origin ).
 Anyway, the Champion card gave me a "busy" signal for three hours on Sunday,
 Dec. 11 (18:00 to 21:00 in Switzerland) when, in fact the telephone
 destination in question was not occupied.

 So please learn from my mistake and be careful. The card was cheap but a waste
 of money.

 Fenton