swiss-list: Kirsch _ the pain MUST be eased _

From: Tom Schaer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:46:30 -0400

[two email for the cost of one :-) The Moderator]

People!!!

I can feel your pain....I know a fellow in our area (PA) from CH who makes
the best chocolate - as he imports still all the raw ingredients from CH. I
know he makes truffes au champagne, so somehow there must be a way to get
around this legal crap, Massimo?

I will contact him about the serious shortage of our "batons" in the expat
community, and see what he has to say. I know he has a significant
mail-order business.

So much for today, and there may be an end to this terrible and crippling
condition soon.

I will keep you posted.

Best,

Totemügerli

Dear List:

Please find below the link to the: Neuchatel Chocolates by Albert A. Lauber
in Oxford, PA. I just spoke to him and he said that 'Batons au Kirsch" are
currently not an economically viable item. But, he has the machine etc. and
would consider making them IF the demand would justify it. Hey guys, the
ball is back in your court!!!

http://www.neuchatelchocolates.com/index.asp

Hope this helps.

all the best,

Totemügerli

Thomas P. Schär, VMD
Asst Prof School of Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University
& Comparative Orthopaedic Research & Tissue Engineering
Department of Clinical Studies
University of Pennsylvania New Bolton Center
382 West Street Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348
tel. 610-444-5800 (x6261 office)
tel. 610-444-5800 (x6131 lab)