swiss-list: Fwd: [eJobs] # 50, April 6, 2004

swiss-list: Fwd: [eJobs] # 50, April 6, 2004

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:45:00 +0200

I think this is of relevance to a lot of swiss-list subscribers and I don't
think it gets published here, so I took the liberty to forward. If you have
an interest in this kind of news, you should probably subscribe directly.

Pay attention in particular to the reBrain grants, to pay for travel
expenses when going back to Switzerland for job interviews.

Cheers,
Laurent