Re: swiss-list: Re: Rules regarding Food/Drug imports from Switzerland

From: Tom Schaer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:21:14 -0500

[the message is getting close to the borderline we can accept on the main swiss-list mailing list, please send
your replies and comments about this topic to the discussion list (ideal for political discussions): discussions_at_swiss-list.com, the
moderator]

Hey guys:

Don't despair, we cannot afford one more day of this clusterf.... and his
crew in the Oval Office, truthfully, even the "Schöppelimunggi" with
"Houderebäseler" as his VP would do better than this guy. I do not know
one single person in this great country who would not bitch and moan should
they have to undergo such an insane bureaucratic BS...it is the Antithesis
of the Republican Ideologues of "Less Government".....I had to register my
25 honeybee hives with the FDA...I guess I am going to put a "antenna-tag"
(ear-tag) on each of my bees so I can identify them should they ever become
involved in Bioterrorism, since any of my hives will have up to 2500 young
bees emerge daily during the summer months I am going to be quite busy... :)
I apologize if I step on anybody's toes, but this is not too far from what
our "friends" did back in the Ostblock. I'll be happy to continue the
discussion off the list.

Sorry for the ranting.
Thanks Nicole for the article.

Tom
---------------------------------------
Thomas P. Schaer, VMD
Assist. Prof. BIOMED, Drexel University
University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
Comparative Orthopaedic Research & Tissue Engineering
Department of Clinical Studies New Bolton Center
382 West Street Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348
tel. 610-444-5800 (x6261 office)
tel. 610-444-5800 (x6131 lab)