Re: swiss-list: Double taxation of dual citizens

From: Daniela Mielke <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:42:07 -0800 (PST)

HI Marc,

You pay taxes in the country in which you lived more than 163 days (I think
that is the number). It is not about where your income in earned but about
where you live. I have been through this for the last two years. I would
suggest you work with an international tax accountant just to make sure you
fill out the right papers - the rules are pretty clear cut.

Kind regards, Daniela