[Swiss-list] Swiss au pair position in San Francisco bay Area

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:12:54 +0000

I am American, having done my PhD at ISREC in Epalinges, and am looking for
a French speaking au pair to live with our family in Menlo Park, CA. We
live 1km from Stanford University and would like to find someone for early
September 2008 so that our 9 year old daughter can continue to speak
French.

Please send all queries to this Email address.

Thank you
Sarah Bodary Winter