[Swiss-list] Jobs at ETH spin-off company (wireless semiconductors)

From: Moritz Borgmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:39:21 +0100

Hi all,

Celestrius AG is a fresh ETH Zurich spin-off company that develops
high-performance wireless semiconductor solutions. We are currently
looking for outstanding engineers with entrepreneurial spirit who are
looking for an exciting job in a dynamic start-up company in Europe.

In particular, we are hiring for the following positions:

  * Wireless Algorithm Architect & Engineer
  * VLSI Design Architect & Engineer
  * ASIC Verification Engineer
  * Embedded Software Architect & Engineer

Candidates should have a background in Electrical Engineering or
Computer Science. The company is based in Zurich.

For more information, see

http://www.celestrius.com/careers.html
http://www.celestrius.com/docs/Celestrius-Jobs-Nov07.pdf

or contact me by email or phone.

Even if you're not interested yourself, we'd very much appreciate if
you could forward our offers to friends or colleagues who might be
interested.

Thanks,

Moritz Borgmann

--