[Swiss-list] 2007 start-up listing from Suisse romande is out

From: Laurent Miéville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 12:37:16 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the french speaking magazine "PME
magazine" , edition of 31.10.2007 comes with its annual listing of
start-ups as supplement.

For those of you who do not have family or friend that can pick it
up, I will send a copy to HansJürg Jost (our president).

Also note that the famous Mac blogger David Pogue was in Biel a few
days ago, you can watch his column at the following link:

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/sleepless-in-switzerland/

Best regards from Switzerland

Laurent Miéville