Re: [Swiss-list] [swiss-list] AHV/Social Security

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:12:54 -0700

I'm a Swiss-US double citizen and live and work in California. My mother
considers giving me her house or I would take over her mortgage (limited
gift). I was wondering if anybody knows if I can get a mortgage from a
Swiss Bank although I live most of the time in the US. Can I fill out tax
forms in Switzerland for the property or do I have to do it in the US or
both? Does anybody know a competent tax person in the San Diego area or in

the US?

Thanks for your help,

Erich

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ASCII C program text