[Swiss-list] Sublet in San Francisco Nob Hill

From: Carmen Rickenbach <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:47:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm subletting my apartment starting October 1 - end of November, maybe
longer.

1 Bedroom apartment
Second Floor
very quiet street
Furnished, Bay window, has hardwood floors, living room,
good size bedroom, separate kitchen, 1 Bathroom.
Laundry in unit
$1250 per month including PG&E, water, garbage
non smoking
Security Deposit $200

Please contact me if your interested CRickenbach_at_hotmail.com

Thanks

Carmen