[Swiss-list] head hunters in CH

From: Stephan Gehring <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:45:24 -0800

Dear Swisslist members,

After a number of years in the US, we are planning to move back to
Switzerland. I'm now looking for a head hunter who can help me find a
job in the German speaking part of Switzerland. My background has
evolved from software development to technical marketing and project
management with inter-continental teams (US/Asia) in the wireless
networking area, e.g. chipsets for ultra-wideband communication (UWB).

If you have had success with a head hunter or have helpful pointers
for finding jobs in Switzerland, please let me know.

Best, Stephan