[Swiss-list] [swiss-list] AHV/Social Security

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:18:18 -0600

Regarding AHV/Social Security

I was wondering if anybody knows about the following:

If I worked in Switzerland for 10 years and paid AHV, then worked in the US for 20 years, paid American SS but not AHV, would my 20 year SS contribution count towards my AHV benefits if I decide to retire in Switzerland?

Sincerely,
Adrian Mueller