Re: [Swiss-list] easier and faster way to get married.

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:12:30 +0200

I can simply add that in my case it did get me in a bit of trouble
during the interview process for the Green Card. I had indeed entered
on a visa different than K, and got married some months later
(although honestly at the time of entry, I didn't know I was going to
get married). So, they insisted I had deceived an INS official (which
I started arguing against until my wife kicked me under the table),
and I had to pay a fine.

Laurent