[Swiss-list] Job opportunities in HOUSTON, Texax

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 08:27:32 -0500

Dear Swiss-List-Members

I am looking for a job in the Houston area since my boyfriend will work for a Swiss company there for the next 2-4 years.

I am currently working as an underwriting assistant at the Zurich branch of an international re-insurance. My degree in Hotel management qualifies me to work in this field as well.

Do you have any ideas where to address to? Or do you have a vacancy in your company? I am sure that my mulitlangual skills - I am fluent, written and spoken, in German, Italian, French, English and Spanish - make an immediate contribution to your companies success.

Please contact me for any details regarding my resume. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sara Vollenweider