[Swiss-list] [swiss-list] easier and faster way to get married.

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:02:11 -0500

Hello, my girlfriend (USA,CA citizen) and me (Swiss citizen) are planning to
get married. Is that better for me to get a K1 Visa and getting married in
California after OR is that better to go on a swiss tourist (max 3 month) and
getting married there? Our plans are to be able to be reunited together and
living in CA. Would be great to have the reasons, what are the different steps
and documents to provide to the US administration to do so. Hope somebody has
the full answer because I can not find that anywhere and I really want to do
that legally without doing mistakes. Thank you all!