[Swiss-list] 3.5 room apartment available in Maennedorf near Zurich. SFR 2450 incl.

From: Helmut Zepik <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:49:58 +0200

 Hi

 Is someone looking for an apartment near Zurich?

 We returned to Switzerland from California two years
 ago. We remember how difficult it was to find an
 apartment in Switzerland while still being in the
 States. Now our apartment near Zurich will be
 available from mid october 2006. May be someone is
 interested in renting our very nice apartment?

 Large 3.5 room apartment (100m2) with nice garden,
 pets allowed.
 Quiet area, sunny, very nice.
 Hardwood floors.
 Dishwasher, own washer and dryer.
 Two bathrooms.
 Very large living/dining room, two large rooms.
 SFR 2450 incl.
 SFR 150 parking lot in garage on request.
 5 minutes by foot to train station Uetikon (by train
 17 min to Zurich-main-station)
 5 minutes by foot to the lake of Zurich.
 Great recreation area (Pfannenstiel).
 www.maennedorf.ch

 If someone is interested we gladly will send more
 details and photos.
 Thank you very much.

Helmut