[Swiss-list] Job search Switzerland

From: Franz Stefan <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Swiss-List,

I am looking for a job in the area of
telecommunications (preferably wireless) in
Switzerland. Even though I enjoyed my time in the US a
lot I think it is time for me to back to Europe.
I have done my PhD degree in the US and I have one
year work experience in the US. My expertise is in the
area of physical layer design (system design,
algorithm design) for ultra-wideband systems.

I am looking for a job in a company/start-p/institute
located in Switzerland that is working in the area of
telecommunications (preferably development or research
in wireless). I appreciate any contact.
PHILIPS and IBM do not seem to hire at the moment.

Thanks a lot for your help
Stefan