[Swiss-list] Swiss companies to transport cargo to Canada

From: nadia zuodar <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:50:07 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Swiss List

  I am going to move to Canada and would need to send a few boxes with my personal belongings but no furniture. Can anyone recommend a cheap and efficient company in Switzerland.
  Many thanks
  Nadia

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ASCII text, with no line terminators