[Swiss-list] Our usual swiss-list alumni BBQ has come

From: Laurent Miéville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:10:48 +0200

Dear alumni of the swiss-list,

It is time to meet again for our summer BBQ !

Please make a note on your calendar: the set date is Sunday, August 27th,
starting at 1pm.

Location shall be Signal de Bougy ( http://www.signaldebougy.ch ). For those
of you who don't know the location, one of the best view overlooking Leman
lake (near Lausanne).

For swiss-listers visiting, that is a good occasion connect with fellow
swiss-listers that are now back in Switzerland.

The alumni web site (http://www.swiss-list.com/alumni) has been updated with
the necessary information.

Looking forward to meet you all on August 27th,

Laurent
Laurent Miéville
T: 022-362 83 53
F: 022-346 83 56