[Swiss-list] Bill/Rechnung

From: Gisler, Sandro \(PAUR/EFS\) <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:41:38 -0400

If you have a "Gelbes Konto" with PostFinance (formerly known as
Postcheckkonto) you can do online banking and enter the
Einzahlungsschein information online. The same might be possible with a
Swiss bank account, I'm not sure.

Otherwise I would also go through a Swiss relative/friend.

As far as I know, wire transfers are $40 (Wachovia).

Regards,
Sandro