[Swiss-list] Fwd: Swiss, are you happy? (Your help needed)

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:53:02 +0200

I take the liberty to forward this note from Bruno Guissani (those who
don't know him can check his bio at http://giussani.typepad.com). I thought
people on the swiss-list would have insights, since we are often confronted
with defining where home is, and wondering if happiness is linked to a
place, or a state of mind.

See link below to enter your comments and contribute to this book.

Cheers,
Laurent

>1) Dear friends, you know I'm not a fan of spam-mail, but allow me this
>exception for a good reason. What is happiness? And where is happiness?
>Maybe in Switzerland, as the country ranks consistently on top of every
>survey of (self-) perceived and (tentatively) measured happiness. My
>friend Eric Weiner, a well-known American journalist, is researching a
>book on the global "geography of happiness". Without discounting the
>psychological and spiritual foundations of happiness, he hypothesizes that
>where we live also has a significant impact on our life's bliss gradation.
>He's travelling to several countries to verify that - and a chapter will
>be on Switzerland. He seeked my help, and on his behalf I'm asking for
>yours: please do take a couple of minutes to read the description of
>Eric's project, and maybe a few more minutes to add your comments, ideas,
>experiences and anecdotes to it, and to circulate the information to your
>friends or blog it:
>http://giussani.typepad.com/happyswiss/2006/05/_swiss_are_you_.html
>Thank you, and have a happy day! Bruno.
>(PS: in case you're interested, my main blog is at
>http://giussani.typepad.com)

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text