Re: [Swiss-list] visa status question

From: nh <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:33:29 -0700

If you want to open your own business in the States, you still need a
visa and I recommend the E1 or E2 visa depending on the nature of your
business. Conditions for both these visa you may find on the Internet on
the INS website. We always did our visa work ourselves and do not use an
expensive lawyer.

Have a nice weekend - and 'Hop Schwiz!'

Nicole