[Swiss-list] visa status question

From: Yue Wu wu5_at_post <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am currently on H1B, but am thinking of starting my
own business in the states. Do I still need a work
visa? Can I get on an H1B with my own firm? What
documentation and conditions do I and my business need
to meet for me to still legally work in this country?

any information would be most helpful

thanks,
yue