[Swiss-list] Salaries in CH

From: Laurence Rime <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:35:18 -0800

Hello,

I am a Swiss citizen and I've been living outside Switzerland for the last
15 years. Now, I have a chance to
return to Switzerland thru a job that was offered to me in Zurich. Do any
of you know of a website or a place
where I can check salaries in Switzerland? I am a Sr. Marketing Programs
Manager, and I need to find out if
the offer I was given is fair and representative of what a Sr. Marketing
Programs Manager working for a
Software company in the Zurich area would make. Any information would be
greatly appreciated. I tried this
website, http://www.salaire.ch/Salaires/default.asp
<http://www.salaire.ch/Salaires/default.asp> , but it
doesn't seem to work properly.

Thank you.

Laurence

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text