[Swiss-list] Information about teaching in USA

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:17:01 -0600

Hi,
We are a Swiss couple (28 and 30) and we would like to teach French (or IN
French) in a school on the eastern coast of USA. We are looking for a
French school (but rather difficult as they mostly hire teachers from
France only) or schools that offer French Immersion Programs from the
elementary till hich school as I am an hich school teacher and my wife
teaches in elementary.
If you have any information about schools or organisations that could
correspond to what we are looking for, we would be very happy.