[Swiss-list] Travel to Irvine (LA) for five months

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:29:40 -0600

Hi all
I will travel to the USA for five months and will work there for my company in Switzerland.
So they send me to the USA but i'm still here in Swiss payed.

My Question is: Do i need a work authorization from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as described under:
http://bern.usembassy.gov/required_documentation.html work Visas?

Thanks for helping.