[Swiss-list] Babysitter for a few hours per week (evtl. partime)

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:57:06 -0600

Hi everybody!

My husband and I are looking for someone, who could take care of our daughter (3 months) just for a few hours per week. (maybe so we can go out for a nice dinner. ;)
We would like to get to know a babysitter, so evtl. in the future she/he could work partime. Since I'll go back to school (and my husband works), we will be very flexible with organizing the hours, that we need a babysitter for.

Of course, it would be great if you are speaking swiss-german. But it's definitely not a must.

So we can't wait to get to know a lovely and carrying person, which would want to meet our cute ("pretty easy going") daughter Sophie.