[Swiss-list] Sending our belongings back to CH

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:23:07 -0600

Hello!

After 3 years in the US, our family is planning on moving back to Switzerland
next March and we would like to bring back as much as possible (no furniture,
no car - just personal belongings like books, clothes, toys).

Can anybody recommend an affordable way to send boxes to Switzerland ?

I already checked USPS but it is very limited in terms of volume.

Thanks very much in advance!