swiss-list: RE: phone cards

From: Sabine Norris <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:13:17 -0600

   Just thought I'd mention that we recently signed-up with Lingo
   (VoIP) ([1]www.lingo.com) and we pay approx. $20/month for free local,
   long distance and international calls to Western Europe, which
   includes Switzerland. It's pretty cool to get to call my family in
   Switzerland and pick up the phone not having to worry about crazy
   Int'l rates!