swiss-list: Accounting and Consulting firm

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:02:48 -0600

Hello everyone,

Has anyone here haas/had any experience or recommendations about
Pricewaterhouse Cooper Lybrand and or Ernst and Young here in the US? I am
currently scouting for an accounting firm for the industry i am working with,
it is C Corporation in Nevada and it is going to a transition of going public
in the next terms. I will appreciate any recommendations about professional
accounting firms and management consulting firms. Thank you and you all have a
good day.

Ciao und Viel Gruess,

Wilma Feather