swiss-list: Relocation to Neuchatel

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:18:07 -0400
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello all, I am considering an offer to relocate to Neuchatel. I am very
interested in discovering more about cost of living. I currently live the in
the Bay Area (CA) and am married, with two children (3 and 6). My wife, who
works currently, will not be able to work.

We are interested to know more about rental prices on apartments and houses,
general cost of living advice, etc.

For any who would know, what would be a ballpark monthly net (take-home) pay
amount in CHF for a family of my size? Not extravagant living, but able to
travel some, etc.

Vielen Dank fuer irgendeine Auskunft/Empfehlungen!

Brian