swiss-list: visiting US as tourist after having H1-B

From: Nicolas Graf <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:17:11 +0200

I terminated my employment with my U.S. employer in January and returned to
Switzerland (two years on a H1-B visa) in February. Prior to that I lived in
the U.S. for six years on various F-1 visas. Now, I would like to go visit
the US on a tourist visa for a couple of weeks to travel around a bit. Has
anyone done anything similar to this? I just want to make sure I don't run
into any complications when trying to get back into the US as a tourist. If
anybody could share their similar experiences with me I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you.

Nico