swiss-list: grill adapter

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:11:28 -0500

Hello

We have just relocated from Switzerland to California and - among other things
- brought our gas grill with us. Unfortunately, neither the Swiss hose nor the
pressure reduction valve fit the US standards. Do you have any experience what
to do in this case? Any hints are more than appreciated.

Best regards,
Regula Halbeis