swiss-list: Re: Access to Direct Net from the US

From: Christian Ter-Nedden <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:23:30 -0700

My wife encountered the same problem five years ago with UBS when we moved
from Zurich to the US. They would not let her manage her money
electronically at all.

She ended up transferring the money into my Postfinance account. Postfinance
sent me the software by mail (so they were fully aware of my US address) and
I happily used their e-banking for two years until I did not need the
account any more.

Maybe this helps.

Best regards

Christian Ter-Nedden, Fullerton, California