swiss-list: Access to Direct Net from the US

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:19:00 -0500

Salut,

I am preparing my relocation to the US and an employee from Credit Suisse has
informed me that Direct Net (internet access service) was not allowed for
customers residing in the US and that I had to subscribe to Direct Line (phone
access).

I haven't find anything on the Direct Net website supporting this statement and
I was wondering if any of you had used Direct Net from the US.

Merci, a+