Re: swiss-list: Good long distance service?

From: eric debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:59:17 -0500

Dan,

try http://www.nobelcom.com/ or http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/. Nobelcom provides
good service with calling cards. Enjoyprepaid is the same company, without
calling card. From a registred phone (typically your home land line or
cellphone) you just call the toll free access number and then your destination
number. From an unregistered number you need to type the PIN number:
http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/enjoyprepaid/jsp/epmisc/enjoyprepaid.jsp

I've been using nobelcom for 2-3 years now and I'm quite happy with the quality
of service. I got a busy signal a few times over the last couple of years, but
not in the last few months.

I am not sure about the speed dial capability...

Eric

eric debes