Re: swiss-list: Move to Switzerland

From: Jean-Michel Pittet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:28:13 +0200

We've used Stevens International twice (moving from CH to US and back
again a few years later in 2002). We did get a few quotes from
different organizations but ended up taking Stevens again going back.
They used a holand company to drive the container down to basel and
unpack it. Move went very well, even including 6 month storage on the
back trip. Here the contact info:

Jason Wilson
Stevens International Forwarders, Inc.
An ISO 9001:2000 registered company
1414 Dexter Ave. No., Suite 130
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: 206 282 9840
Fax: 206 282 9924

About 20 years ago we used Settelen in basel to move to the US and
Morgan in NY to move back who then used Keller in Basel, but you are
probably better of working with a US firm coordinating things for
moving back.