swiss-list: Low cost airlines

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:48:36 -0500

After the recent discussion about flights, I thought some of you might be interested in this website:
http://www.attitudetravel.com/switzerland/lowcostairlines/

It lists regional low cost airlines that fly to/from Switzerland.

We are looking into a ticket for near the end of May, so far no good deals from
SFO (about $1200). However, I find that fares can go down about 4-6 weeks
before, but then start going back up as you get within 4 weeks of the travel
date.

Dan