swiss-list: Moving back to Bay Area: help needed w/ exec recruiters

From: PATRICK PESTALOZZI <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 06:13:41 -0700

Greetings,

I am in the process of moving back to SF w/ my family and am looking for
some fresh contacts in the exec recruitment community. Would anyone be so
kind and share recruiters they deem qualified? Are you aware of who's hiring
around the valley?

During the past 15 years, I developed a practical set of competencies in
strategic planning, business development and product management in a wide
variety of industries, including Life Sciences and Financial Services on 3
continents.

Any help is appreciated - warm regards,

Patrick