swiss-list: Thanks for your input

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:09:49 -0600

Would like to thank everyone who responded to my previous message requesting
information re: cost of living difference Canada vs Switzerland. Very helpful.

So I'm going to try two-for-two here. We are very likely going to move to
Lausanne and I was wondering if anyone out there can point me in the right
direction for finding employment in Lausanne/Geneva when you are not a Swiss
national? What I'm looking for is an agency or company who is quite open to
foreign nationals. I've checked with the UN and the Red Cross, as well as some
of the agencies posted on this website, but I'm hoping someone out there may
have some personal experience or knows of someone who's had personal experience
and can provide me with some ideas. Anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks
again all...have a great day!