swiss-list: H1B visa extension in Canada

From: Serge Hauert <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:24:34 -0800

Hello,

I recently received an extension to my H1B visa, and now need to go out of
the US for a business trip. I am planning on flying back into Vancouver, and
getting my new visa stamp at the US consulate there before heading back to
the US. I already scheduled an appointment and gathered all the necessary
documentation, but I wanted to know if anyone in the Swiss List had applied
for a visa in Canada and could share his or her experience with me.

More specifically, how long is the wait in the consulate and how much time
does it take for the visa and passport to be delivered?

Thanks,

Serge